Stainless steel products can benefit from the alloy material of stainless steel. It's usually made of iron, a small amount of chromium, or other metals like nickel and molybdenum. As one of the professional stainless steel suppliers, Wuxi SDO Stainless Steel has 10 more years of experience in producing stainless steel. This enables stainless steel products to derive unique benefits from these alloy metals, stainless steel used in many areas, such as polished surfaces and the ability to withstand corrosion and stress. There are different grades, like 303,304,316 to meet your market. TISCO first-class agent, what we can provide is not only high-quality custom stainless steel in good price, coil, sheet, bar, CNC, processing service are waiting for you.
1. Cutting and Slitting
2. Laser cutting
5. CNC Processing
In 1952, TISCO and Fushun Special Steel, etc. produced stainless steel, ending the history of China's inability to produce stainless steel.
In December 1970, TISCO produced cold-rolled stainless steel sheets.
In September 1983, the first domestically made 18-ton argon-oxygen external refining furnace (AOD) produced the first furnace of ultra-low carbon stainless steel in TISCO.
Stainless steel material refers to steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water, and chemically corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, and salts. SDO provides various types of stainless steel, including stainless steel rod, pipe, mesh, angle, bar, etc.
1. Both stainless steel material and carbon steel belong to steel structure. Because the materials contained in the two manufacturing are different, there is still a difference in themselves. Carbon steel contains carbon elements, while stainless steel contains aluminum alloys and other materials.
2. The density is different. The density of carbon steel is higher than that of stainless steel material.
3. The composition is different. Stainless steel means stainless steel, acid and alkali resistance, and oxidation resistance, so it is called stainless steel. Carbonic acid is a carbon alloy with a carbon content of 0.0217% to 2.10%, also called carbon steel, which contains a small amount of silicon.
4. The resistance is different. Stainless steel material has a higher resistivity, while carbon steel has a lower resistivity.
5. Magnetism is different. Stainless steel material has magnetic induction. When stainless steel is cold processed, it will produce magnetic induction. It can be demagnetized when it is scalded with hot water.
Stainless steel material is usually sold wholesale in the form of stainless steel coils, stainless steel plates, stainless steel strips, stainless steel profiles(angle steel, channel steel), and stainless steel bars (round steel, square steel, etc.).