The use of stainless steel pipes in house decoration is very common. Whether it is in ordinary decoration or high-end decoration, the use of stainless steel pipes is very necessary. Among the many stainless steel pipes, 304 stainless steel pipes should be a relatively good one. Regardless of material density or material toughness, 304 stainless tubing is very durable. Of course, the number of 304 stainless steel pipes used in the decoration of different families and different places will also vary greatly. So what are the characteristics of 304 stainless steel pipe?
(1) 304 stainless tubing is a common material in stainless steel, with a density of 7.93 g/cm³. It is also called 18/8 stainless steel in the industry, and it is resistant to high temperature of 800 °C. It has the characteristics of good processing performance and high toughness, and is widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
(2) The common marking methods on the market include 06Cr19Ni10 and SUS304. Among them, 06Cr19Ni10 generally means standard production, 304 generally means ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 means Japanese standard production.
(3) SS304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel, which is widely used to make equipment and parts that require good comprehensive properties (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, the steel must contain more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel. 304 stainless tubing is a grade of stainless steel produced according to the American ASTM standard.
The above is a specific introduction to the price of 304 stainless steel pipe and the characteristics of 304 stainless steel pipe. Generally, the elements Ni and Cr in 304 stainless steel pipes are relatively important elements, but they are not limited to these two elements. When judging the situation of 304 stainless tubing in the industry, if the Ni content is greater than 8% and the Cr content is greater than 18% in the steel pipe, the steel pipe can be identified as 304 stainless steel. The industry will call this type of stainless steel 18/8 stainless steel.
(1) SS 304 sheet price is competitive, and 304 stainless tubing has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, good processing performance and high toughness, and is widely used in industry, furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
(2) 304 stainless tubing has strong corrosion resistance and is widely used in the production of equipment and parts that require good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and formability). 304 stainless steel pipe has strong toughness and corrosion resistance. In industries that require corrosion resistance such as industry, food and medical treatment, 304 stainless steel pipe is better.